This week we are going to TN, so the menu is going to be abbreviated since I do not know exactly what we will be eating. Our last visit to TN, we were blessed by family and friends who brought us meals. We were not expecting it last time and are not expecting it this time either. However, we do know some meals will be involved as we have been invited by family members to their houses at meal times! Anyway, I will make snacks to take on our trip so that we can limit stops as well as the expense of eating out. However, we do know ONE place we will eat and that is Dinner Bell Restaurant in Sweetwater. It is off Exit 62 on 75 South. It is our favorite restaurant! We can eat there as a family of 9 for just over $30 which includes the tip!
- Breakfast- Oatmeal made with Goat Milk, Fruit
- Lunch- Cheese Tortillas
- Supper- Beefy Jalapeno Corn Bake, Great Northern Beans, Greens, Squash Pickles, Carrots, Brownies, Ice Cream (We are having our Pastor and his wife over for supper. They will be caring for our little farm while we are away in Tennessee!).
- Breakfast- Fried Oatmeal Patties, Goat Milk, Eggs
- Lunch- Egg Salad, Carrots, Celery
- Supper- Leftovers from Monday
Prenatal Visit and Supper at Dinner Bell!
Day with Family and Friends
Travelling back to Michigan
- Breakfast- Oatmeal
- Lunch- Spaghetti
- Supper- Leftovers, Snacks
- Breakfast- Fried Oatmeal Patties and Eggs
- Lunch- Whatever we can find!
- Supper- Fellowship at church celebrating birthdays