This week’s menu will be a little different since there is a holiday. Unfortunately, my husband does have to work today, but we are still going to celebrate! It will be the first Memorial Day in my life of 31 1/2 years where I have not celebrated with family. I think there will be a lot of holidays like that while we are in Michigan, but I still plan to make them special for my children! Be sure to look for the recipes for each day if there is not a link! I am also going to try some new recipes with our abundance of goat milk! I hope to try rice pudding, more yogurt, and possibly make some pudding pops for the children!
Monday- Memorial Day!
- Breakfast- Egg, Cheese, and Sausage Burritos (made with Gluten Free Corn Tortillas), goat milk
- Lunch- Leftover Southwestern Rice Dish from weekend
- Supper- Hamburgers (On Gluten Free Udi’s buns), broccoli (from garden), potato salad, Patriotic Trifle, watermelon, ice cream
- Breakfast- Oatmeal, hard boiled eggs (make enough for egg salad for lunch on Wednesday), goat milk
- Lunch- Cheese Tortillas, fresh raw broccoli, watermelon
- Supper- Ground Beef Pie (use leftover hamburger meat from Monday supper be sure to use gluten free baking mix or flour for the recipe), broccoli, leftover Trifle and ice cream
- Breakfast-Pancakes and sausage (make enough for Thursday), goat milk
- Lunch- Egg Salad on Lettuce, goat milk
- Supper- Sausage and veggie stir-fry, rice
- Breakfast- Leftover Pancakes and sausage, goat milk
- Lunch- PB&J tortillas, carrots, broccoli, celery, goat milk
- Supper- Leftover Quiche with Sausage and Veggies from Wednesday, salad
- Breakfast- Children’s Choice
- Lunch- Children’s Choice
- Supper- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
- Breakfast- Granola, goat milk
- Lunch- Turkey and Cheese Tortillas, broccoli, carrots, celery
- Supper- Leftovers from Friday (Make Meatloaf Burritos, Gourmet potatoes)
- Something easy which may include things I have canned or frozen!