Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 4, 2012

Make Ahead/Freezer Meals Day 4 Update

Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins

Today was not a very productive day in the kitchen. I made the Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins first thing this morning. Then, fixed breakfast, had school, lunch, tidied up the house for the weekend, but never made it back to the kitchen to make the Blue Corn Tortilla Chips. In addition, the cream cheese did not turn out quite right for some reason, so we will try it again next week or the next.

I said the day was not productive in the kitchen, but we were productive. After lunch we had company. It was our neighbor’s (who I have never met) daughter and grandson. Our neighbor has been in the nursing home since we moved here. She recently passed away. They are clearing out the house to sell it. Her boy played here today. While not productive in the kitchen, we were able to help and minister to others which is far more rewarding than getting my to-do list complete!

I will try to have my goals and recipes for next week’s make ahead/freezer cooking series soon! Have a great weekend! I need to get supper started!

No comments:

Post a Comment