What is BlueOut Knoxville? (Information copied directly from the BlueOut Knoxville Website)
Want to give more than $5,000 to your favorite charity and have a great time doing it? On September 29th, 2011, Knoxville is going to be a BlueOut! Bluegrass, Blue Moon, Pabst Blue Ribbon, BBQ and Bleu Cheese Cole Slaw.
BlueOut Knoxville was born out of a collaboration between two of Knoxville’s most involved social media creative marketing firms. During Social Slam ‘11, Tori Rose of Blue Media Boutique and Jeremy Floyd of Bluegill Creativediscussed opportunities to break the traditionally competitive mold of local marketing firms and consider opportunities to work together for good. A few weeks later they reached out to Margaret Slattery at Blue Frog Creations to bring a video element to the table.
The result. BlueOut Knoxville—a charitable event to close summer one last sunny afternoon with beer, BBQ, and Bluegrass.
The way it works:
2. On September 1st, the top 3 charities with the most votes will be named the blue ribbon finalists.
3. Between September 1st and the September 29th (the night of the event), votes may be purchased for $1.
At 8:30 pm on the night of BlueOut Knoxville, the winning charity will be announced!
Get involved today!
- Vote for your favorite charities.
- Don’t see your favorite on the list? Nominate them.
- Like our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Buy tickets to BlueOut Knoxville! Seats are limited to 200.
You can also enter Coupon Katie’s giveaway for Two Tickets to BlueOut Knoxville (Ends Tuesday, September 27, 2011!