This week I spent well over my grocery budget of $50-$75/week. However, I should not have to spend much of anything for the remainder of the month unless there is some great deal on something we use all the time. I did not get a picture of all my groceries. We were pressed for time this week, and the children just put them away as fast as they could as soon as we got home. I hope to get some things out soon and add a picture of at least some of it on here!
- 10 bags 5 oz. Kraft 100 Calorie Jalapeno Pepper Jack Cheese pkgs. 2/$1
Total Spent: $5
- (13) Horizon Organic Butter $2.99 each Manager’s Special
- (20) Hormel Natural Choice Bacon $2.88 each
- (2) Pineapples $1.99 each
- (4) Yo baby Yogurts $1.39 each Manager’s Special
- (5) Power Bars $0.49 each Manager’s Special
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- Sierra Mist 2 L
- Panteen Shampoo
- Butoni Pasta Sauce
- Comforts Diapers
- Comforts Wipes
$1/1 Horizon Product (2)
$1/1 Hormel Natural Choice Meats (From Kroger Home Mailer Specialty Coupons)
$1/1 Yo Baby Yogurts (4)
FREE Totino’s Pizza Rolls ecoupon Cart Buster
FREE Sierra Mist ecoupon Cart Buster
FREE Panteen Shampoo ecoupon Cart Buster
FREE Buitoni Pasta Sauce ecoupon Cart Buster
FREE Comforts Diapers Knoxville Coupon Fair
FREE Comforts Wipes with any Comforts Diaper Purchase (coupon from Kroger Home Mailer)
Received Back $2 Catalina for Power Bar Purchase
Total Spent: $97.48
- (10) Goat Milk quart size $0.99 each Marked Down
- (2, 1.5 pound pkgs) Coleman Organic Chicken Breast $2.97
- (1, 1.77 pound pkg) Coleman Organic Chicken Breast $1.75
- (4) Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butter $0.99 each
- Organic Apples (4 packs of 6) Marked down $0.99/pkg.
- Organic Tangerines (3 Packs of 6) Marked down $1.49/pkg
- (4) Earth Bound Farms Carrots $0.98 each
$2/2 Earth Bound Farms Product from Recycle Bank (2)
Total Spent: $19.93 (ALL ON ORGANICS!)
Total Spent This Week- $122.41
I am over my budget. However, I was able to stock up on Bacon and Butter which are two favorites of ours which are typically VERY expensive! My sister-in-law gave us some delicious gluten free bread and bagels to add to our menu next week. I also had a friend give me 5 pounds of Organic Oats to try. In addition, I had a box of 12 Annie’s Organic Gluten Free Pasta come in the mail. I am sure it is something I signed up for, I just cannot remember right now what it was. So….we are set with almost everything! We should also have some fresh lettuces and other greens coming on in the garden too!
This week is a perfect example of saving over the weeks on groceries, so when I need to spend more on food, I can. Also, almost all the products I actually paid something for are ORGANIC which makes the savings even better!
How did you do this week?