As I mentioned before, a group of us local Knoxville Bloggers decided to have a series on different Holiday tips to help our readers through the Christmas season. It is in a way a Christmas Helper Carnival. You will be seeing a series of posts from Blue Frog Creations, Coupon Katie, Coupon Mommie, Couponing in Critical Times, Coupons Are Money, Frugalisa Finds, Frugally Farming Family, Knoxmoms.com, Knoxville Mamabelle, Knoxville on a Dime, and Sharing Savings with You .
Today’s post is from Katie at Coupon Katie. She is sharing tips for Setting and Stretching Your Christmas Budget! It is so easy to get wrapped up ion buying stuff, you can easily forget your Christmas Budget and be in a heap of debt. With Katie’s awesome tips you can still get something for everyone on your list and not be broke and overwhelmed in January. I love her ideas for creative and frugal gift baskets. I have made gift baskets before too as well as received them. They are great ideas for a nice way to give gifts and NOT go over your budget. All the free samples and other freebies you get in the mail or at the stores are PERFECT items to add to these baskets!
I hope you enjoy Katie’s post as well as all the posts to come. Some of the topics you will see include:
- Black Friday
- Online Holiday Shopping Tips
- FREE Holiday Events and Activities for Kids
- Couponing for Charity: Black Friday Freebies and Money Makers
- Free Holiday Fun from Your Local Library
- Setting and Stretching Your Christmas Budget
- Giveaway Bash
- Organic/Local Christmas Feast (my topic)
- Volunteering with your children
- Homemade crafts and traditions