Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Free Betty Crocker Gluten-free Dessert Mix


FREE Coupon for Betty Crocker Gluten-free Dessert Mix ($4 value).

Betty Crocker is giving away a free coupon for gluten-free mixes. Follow these steps in order to receive your coupon:


Call General Mills Consumer Services number: 1(800) 446-1898. At the main menu, hit #4 or say “four.”
This will take you to a customer representative.
Tell the representative that you are interested in the free gluten-free baking coupons.
He/she will ask a few questions: Zip code, whether your household did not limit gluten ingestion, limited gluten or was gluten-free, how many people live in the house and where you normally shop for gluten-free food (the name and street address of the store) and your address
General Mills does not share private information.


Go here to access the product locator's page to see if the item is in a store near you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! When I looked online, they said that there were none of the gf products in my area, but when I went to Walmart they had them. Yay! I tried the brownies today. Better texture than most gf mixes, dark chocolate flavor. I came home and called the 800 number and after a long wait spoke to a delightful lady and my coupon is on the way. Did I say yay already? :-) I have put a link to your coupon post from my blog. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete